Our tournaments are divided into several divisions to meet players of all skill levels!
Our tournaments range from smaller scale free entry tournaments, to large, sponsored events.
We have different types of tournaments, such as kill race (Duo, trio & quads), 2v2 brackets and custom lobbies.
Our vision is to continue building a strong Warzone community, where players from all around Europe can thrive in a competitive environment. From casual to pro, this is a place where you can improve, expand your viewership and win prizes in the process.
NGL Rebirth Trio Customs
We get messages about it all the time, so it´s time to give the Rebirth players a tournament as well!
Format: Trios custom, 6 games
K/D Cap: Up to 7.00 team total K/D
Prize *: 4050 NOK (€405) – Divided between top three teams
Entry: 100NOK/€10 per player (300NOK/€30 per team)
Spots are limited, so make sure you sign up to secure your spot!
* the prize is subject to a filled lobby
Sign up for the next tournament
We get messages about it all the time, so it´s time to give the Rebirth players a tournament as well! Spots are limited, so make sure you sign up to secure your spot!
Sign up for NGL's next tournament!
NGL Rebirth Trio Customs
- The NGL team will work under the assumption that each participant is aware of all the rules and checks them regularly although significant rule changes will be communicated. A lack of knowledge of the rules will not be used as an excuse for rule-breaking.
- Every participant is required to be online in the Discord chat of the tournament they are participating in.
- Players found breaking the rules will be penalized. The exact punishment will be decided by NGL. Examples of punishments are replay, penalty points, exiting the tournament early, a temporary ban or a permanent ban.
- Crossplay must be set to “Enabled” at all times. Games played without Crossplay enabled will not count. To enable Crossplay, go to the Options menu, navigate to the Account tab, toggle the Crossplay option to Enabled.
- All players must set their Call of Duty data to be visible to “All” for the Tournament Organizers to validate the results.
- Participants will not use any third-party applications or otherwise engage in any behaviour that allows you to gain an unfair advantage.
- If we see abnormalities in your K/D ratio that gives you advantages to enter any NGL tournament with a K/D CAP, you will be disqualified.
- We reserve the right to monitor your K/D ratio as much as 2 weeks prior to the tournament.
- You must have a minimum of 250 Warzone games played on your ActivisionID account.
- Players with banned accounts are not eligible to play in NGL tournaments without written approval.
- No kind of smurf accounts, reverse boosting or K/D tanking is allowed.
- At the start of the tournament, you can play as many games as you like within the time frame. Your game must be started between 20:00 – 22:59.
- The best three matches based on placement points and eliminations will count towards the score on the automatic scoreboard. If you fail to provide a valid battle.net ID your score will not count.
- You are only allowed to queue up in the format of the tournament. Trios tournament = Only Trio queue.
- If there is a tie in score, the team with the most wins gets the advantage. If there is a tie in wins, most eliminations get the advantage.
- You have to play with the acitivision/blizzard account stated in sign-up. You are not allowed to participate with teammates that was not registered at sign-up. In the case of a substitute, you need to notify an admin and get approval.
- VPN is not allowed, neither is other methods to affect lobby levels.
- Streaming broadcast must be available for at least 24 hours for NGL to review (Archive mode "ON" on Twitch).
- Stream title = Tournament Name + POT (Will be announced prior to tournament)
Example: [NGL Trios Killrace €1000]
- Every team in Advanced and Champion are required to have at least one player to stream the tournament, whether it's PC or console.
- All PC players in Advanced and Champion are required to stream. If streaming is not possible, you must get approval from an admin before tournament start, and record gameplay. Failure to provide recording upon request results in disqualification.
- PC players streaming need to show Task Manager at start of stream, and Geographical Region inside Call of Duty. Latency must be visible throughout the tournament.
- Playstation/Xbox players are required to show that cross-play is ON.
- Authorized streaming platforms: Twitch - Facebook - Youtube.
- Please share your stream in our Discord Server #share-your-stream both for commentary and control. Include team name and division.